Henry Chu and Joyce Jenq, Lead Product Managers, will be leading an upcoming EUCI ISO Market Settlements Fundamentals event on March 15, 2021. This training will present a high-level workflow of RTO/ISO market operations from the beginning to the end. It will focus on generation and load, which together cover 80 percent of market activities. This course is a great introduction for anyone new to any ISO Markets.
DATE & TIME
Monday, March 15, 2021
7:00AM – 3:15PM (adjusted to Pacific time as EUCI’s website lists times in Central time)
- Power markets design and processes
- LMP methodology, the basis for market pricing values
- Basic charge types across ISOs
- Why there are different terms for similar market/settlement functions
- Market participant actions and strategies
- Shadow settlement purposes and functions
- Value of feedback to front office
- Settlements challenges, tips and traps
To register, click here!
Power Settlements was able to arrange a 10% discount to its clients. When registering, please use the following Discount Code: ISO221PS
Organizations registering 5 attendees or should inquire about alternative discounts.