Avista Corporation (“Avista”) has gone live in the Western Energy Imbalance Market (“EIM”) with the Power Settlements (“PSCS”) SettleCore system, including both Visual Analytics and…
Henry Chu and Joyce Jenq, Lead Product Managers, will be leading an upcoming EUCI ISO Market Settlements Fundamentals event on March 15, 2021. This training will present a high-level workflow of RTO/ISO market operations from the beginning to the end. It will focus on generation and load, which together cover 80 percent of market activities. This course is a great introduction for anyone new to any ISO Markets.
DATE & TIME
Monday, March 15, 2021
7:00AM – 3:15PM (adjusted to Pacific time as EUCI’s website lists times in Central time)
- Power markets design and processes
- LMP methodology, the basis for market pricing values
- Basic charge types across ISOs
- Why there are different terms for similar market/settlement functions
- Market participant actions and strategies
- Shadow settlement purposes and functions
- Value of feedback to front office
- Settlements challenges, tips and traps
To register, click here!
Power Settlements was able to arrange a 10% discount to its clients. When registering, please use the following Discount Code: ISO221PS
Organizations registering 5 attendees or should inquire about alternative discounts.