May work remotely from any location in the United States or at the Power Settlements office in Glendora, CA
Software development and support for energy companies in the ISO/RTO physical electric markets.
The person in this position works in an Agile software development environment as the product manager of SettleCore applications. This function is a critical company role that works with software developers, QA analysts, managers, and customers. This role defines new and upgraded features and functions and ensures that customer milestones are achieved.
Work in a fast-growing company in a stable industry that is extremely complex. You will have a significant voice in the direction of the SettleCore system functionality in the ISO/RTO bid-to-bill and ETRM markets.
As an Agile Product Manager, your duties include:
- Work in an Agile software development environment;
- Participate in Scrum daily stand-ups;
- Work with software developers to document product requirements and acceptance criteria. Designing detailed functions that do not yet exist and/or communicating enhancements of existing functionality;
- Work with the QA team to ensure that the product functionality is properly tested;
- Work with management to ensure that product milestones and customer deliverables are achieved on time;
- Work with the delivery team and customers to ensure that delivered functionality meets requirements;
- Communicate ISO/RTO market changes to the Agile teams and document the requirements;
- Assist with customer projects;
- Assist with training others; and
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What We Offer to You:
- Very strong compensation package.
- Retirement account matching and healthcare and dental benefits
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Casual dress.
- Absolutely no company bureaucracy and politics – just get work done.
- Perks: Keurig coffees, snack room, Friday catering, and Starbucks runs, and a quarterly foosball tournament.
- Great outside views with tons of greenery, looking out onto a golf course.
Level of Education and Discipline:
A bachelors or other advanced degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study, is required.
Amount of Experience:
3+ years in the ISO/RTO or ETRM markets
Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to travel between 10% and 25% (required)
Product Managers must be comfortable with exercising independent judgment in carrying out their job responsibilities. This role requires excellent communication skills, above-average attention to detail, and excellent documentation skills. You must be comfortable interfacing with diverse customers and be flexible when handling project implementations (including schedule changes, increased development scope, etc.)
Work may be performed remotely from any location in the United States. In this position, you will report directly to the company President.