May work remotely from any location in the United States or at the Power Settlements office in Glendora, CA
Software development and support for energy companies in the ISO/RTO physical electric markets.
The person in this position leads customers and the internal project team through managing the SettleCore system implementations including installation, configuration, integration, QA testing, and communications and coordination with development staff. Additional support may be provided to project member prioritization, internal personnel via work on Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and development of documentation.
You get to work in a fast growing company in a stable industry with fantastic co-workers.
As a Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Assist with and lead internal Power Settlements projects and customer projects;
- Develop project plans using MS Project;
- Track project tasks and work effort by project;
- Coordinate project tasks with the development staff;
- Lead project meetings;
- Perform project updates and provide status reports;
- Perform requirements gathering;
- Write and update documentation, including but not limited to project plans, specifications, user guides, and test plans;
- Assist with the development, configuration, and testing of the SettleCore system;
- Assist with training others;
- Apply Agile principals to traditional project management processes;
- Review existing and suggest improvements to project management processes; and
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What We Offer to You:
- Ability to work exclusively remotely, exclusively onsite, or a combination of the two that best suits you.
- Very strong compensation package. Outstanding team members receive outstanding compensation.
- Retirement account matching and healthcare and dental benefits.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Absolutely no company bureaucracy and no politics – just get work done.
Level of Education and Discipline:
A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
Amount of Experience:
3+ years related experience
- Experience with ISO/market operations or energy industry (strongly desired)
- Ability to travel 15% or more on a regular basis (required)
Project Managers must be comfortable with exercising independent judgment in carrying out their job responsibilities. This role requires excellent communication skills, above average attention to detail, and excellent documentation skills. You must be comfortable interfacing with diverse customers and be flexible when handling project implementations (project schedule and/or scope changes.)
Work may be performed remotely from any location in the United States. In this position, you will work directly with the President and Director of Operations & Client Engagement who will assign projects and conduct on-the-job training as required.