Power Settlements Office
2011 East Financial Way, Suite #116
Glendora, CA 91741
(unless otherwise directed by a supervisor)
Our ideal candidate will be located in the Los Angeles, CA area. Glendora is between the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire areas next to the 210 and 57 freeways.
Software development and support for energy companies in the ISO/RTO physical electric markets.
The person in this position works in an Agile software development environment as the product owner of SettleCore applications. This function is a critical company role that works with software developers, QA analysts, managers, and customers. This role defines new and upgraded features and functions and ensures that customer milestones are achieved.
Work in a fast-growing company in a stable industry that is extremely complex. You will have a significant voice in the direction of the SettleCore system functionality in the ISO/RTO bid-to-bill and ETRM markets.
As an Agile Product Owner, your duties include:
- Work in an Agile software development environment;
- Participate in Scrum daily stand-ups;
- Work with software developers to document product requirements and acceptance criteria. Designing detailed functions that do not yet exist and/or communicating enhancements of existing functionality;
- Work with the QA team to ensure that the product functionality is properly tested;
- Work with management to ensure that product milestones and customer deliverables are achieved on time;
- Work with the delivery team and customers to ensure that delivered functionality meets requirements;
- Communicate ISO/RTO market changes to the Agile teams and document the requirements;
- Assist with customer projects;
- Assist with training others; and
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Level of Education and Discipline:
A bachelors or other advanced degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study, is required.
Amount of Experience:
3+ years in the ISO/RTO or ETRM markets
Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to travel between 10% and 25% (required)
Product Owners must be comfortable with exercising independent judgment in carrying out their job responsibilities. This role requires excellent communication skills, above-average attention to detail, and excellent documentation skills. You must be comfortable interfacing with diverse customers and be flexible when handling project implementations (including schedule changes, increased development scope, etc.)
Work must be performed onsite at our office full-time for each day of the week (Monday through Friday) unless otherwise directed by management. In this position, you will report directly to the company President.