May work remotely from any location in the United States or at the Power Settlements office in Glendora, CA
Power Settlements Consulting and Services LLC is a rapidly growing software developer and consulting service company based in beautiful Glendora, California. We specialize in developing software for the power energy industry. Our software helps power energy companies to operate more efficiently and participate in the wholesale power. The power energy industry is a rapidly changing environment with new technologies and market changes that help to improve our environment while reducing our cost for energy.
As a Technical Implementation Specialist for our Software Deployment team, you will manage and help design, install, implement, configure, and test, our software. You will work closely with our customers and our development team to build software solutions for our clients.
Technical Implementation Specialists must be comfortable with exercising independent judgment in carrying out their job responsibilities. This role requires excellent communication skills, above average attention to detail, and excellent documentation skills. You must be comfortable interfacing with diverse customers and be flexible when handling project implementations (including schedule changes, increased development scope, etc.)
As a Technical Implementation Specialist, your duties will include:
- Lead internal and external customer projects.
- Be able to perform software deployment related project tasks such as: scoping, discovery, and implementation requirements gathering.
- Document and communicate technical concepts such as working with APIs, SQL queries, database tables, and interface data exchanges.
- Work with the software developers to communicate requirements and ensure the software delivery matches the requirements.
- Write and update documentation, such as, project plans, specifications, user guides, and test plans.
- Develop project plans using MS Project.
- Track project related tasks and work effort by project,
- Lead project meetings and take notes.
- Perform project updates and provide status reports.
- Assist with the development, configuration, and testing of our software system.
- Assist with training others.
- Apply agile principles to traditional project management processes.
- Review, follow, and improvements to internal and external project management processes.
- Provide application support and consulting to internal and external clients
- Improve the quality and enhance the features of Power Settlement software by working with our clients and our software development team.
- Stay aware of market changes and help to keep our software current with those changes.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
What We Offer to You:
- Ability to work exclusively remotely, exclusively onsite, or a combination of the two that best suits you.
- Very strong compensation package. Outstanding team members receive outstanding compensation.
- Excellent Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Very Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Paid time off, holidays, and vacation
- IRA retirement savings plan
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Absolutely no company bureaucracy and no politics – just get work done.
- $135,000 to $155,00 salary, depending upon experience.
- Annual bonus.
- Technical degree or equivalent
- 7 plus years of experience in similar or relevant type of work
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with ISO/market operations or energy industry (mandatory requirement)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Must be able to quickly solve problems and demonstrate quantitative skills
- Ability to travel 25% or more on a regular basis
Work may be performed remotely from any location in the United States. In this position, you will work directly with the Director of Operations & Client Engagement who will assign projects and conduct on-the-job training as required.