Interested in a Career at Power Settlements?
Power Settlements has permanently moved to a 100% remote model for all mid-level employees and higher, requiring only one (1) week per calendar quarter on-site for meetings and team building.
Power Settlements is always looking for talented individuals that have experience in the deregulated power markets.
We are currently hiring and accepting resumes for the following positions:
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with ISO/market operations or energy industry is strongly desired
- May be performed remotely
- Must have experience with C# and SQL or T-SQL
- Experience with ISOs/RTOs or ETRM is a plus
- Must have experience with C# or JAVA and SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with ISOs/RTOs or ETRM is required
- “On-call” rotation (including nights and weekends) to help cover 24×7 support requirements
- Must have experience with testing vendor software
- Must be a subject matter expert in the market rules and settlement charge code formulas for one or more ISOs/RTOs
- Assists customers through data evaluation and management, project management, calculations and testing results, and assisting with customer’s data needs
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) or equivalent education upon college graduation, training or experience in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study