The SettleCore – Trade Capture Module is a fast, simple, straight-forward interface for traders to enter all of their counterparty deals for all of their traded products. Trade Capture supports all attributes of power, resource adequacy, REC, GHG, transmission, ancillary service, and natural gas products. This module acts as your single source of record for all of your counter-party transactions.
Trades can easily be entered through user-defined templates. Better yet, this module supports copy/paste from and to Excel.
Most companies struggle with aligning their trade volumes, scheduled volumes, meter volumes, and Etag volumes. Trade Capture is the solution that drastically improves automating the reporting and counter-party settlement of these critical volumes that often involve a many-to-many relationship structure.
Trade Capture is tightly integrated with the Scheduling Module, enabling trades to be easily scheduled. This saves the front-office a tremendous amount of time so trades can respond to the market quickly.
All Trade Capture deployments have been completed at or under budget. Set up a demonstration today to see how the Trade Capture can save your company time and money.
- The SettleCore ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) solution includes the Trade Capture Module, Position Management Module, the Credit Module, and the Risk Module.
- Trade Capture is the foundation of our ETRM solution.
- Includes structured contracts and counterparty-specific contracts, contract names, portfolios, contract dates, start dates, end dates, locations, and flags for scheduling in the ISOs/RTOs.
- Includes fixed pricing, index pricing, and a formula-builder.
- Includes counterparty settlements, invoicing, and reporting.
- Includes inbound and outbound APIs for integration to other systems (including other ETRMs and portfolio optimization solutions).
- Tightly integrated with the Credit Module for mark-to-market valuation and credit and trader limit warnings during trade entry.