On September 10, 2018, California’s then-Governor Jerry Brown approved and signed Senate Bill No. 100 (also known as ““The 100 Percent Clean Energy Act of 2018”). The…
Today, Power Settlements released a new Video on the SettleCoreTM Visual Analytics module. This module is 100% visual, and allows generators to view their ISO/RTO data, to view their internal data, and to track their live Profits and Losses in Real-Time – and all in one single dashboard. Check out the 3-minute video on our website, read some customer success stories, and see how the SettleCore Visual Analytics module can deliver a high return on investment.
Use this module to:
• Automatically display ISO data such as day-ahead energy, hour-ahead energy, 5-minute dispatch instructions, ancillary service capacity, outage events, LMPs, etc.
• Incorporate internal data such as PI or SCADA meter reads, internal generation costs, heat rates, gas burn, plant temperatures, etc.
• Compare internal PI or SCADA meter reads to ISO 5-minute dispatches for real-time deviations.
• Compare ISO LMPs to internal gen cost.
• Track the Profit-and-Loss for each asset in the portfolio in Real-Time (down to the 5-minute interval).
• Collaborate with one single dashboard for all user types in front-office, mid-office, and back-office (including generation plant dispatchers, pre-schedulers, real-time schedulers, asset optimizers, risk analysts, settlement analysts, and executive management).
To view the 3-minute SettleCore Visual Analytics video and read the customer comments, go to: